Welcome to turning point church of galveston - Community and Society - Faith and Beliefs

Sep 30, 2020

Rise above with faith and beliefs

In today's hectic world, finding solace and guidance is often a challenge. At turning point church of galveston, we aim to create a community that embraces faith and beliefs as a beacon of light in our lives. Our Morning Coffee discussion focuses on a powerful scripture passage from 1 Kings 19:11-12, which sheds light on the importance of connecting with a higher power.

Exploring the teachings of 1 Kings 19:11-12

In 1 Kings 19:11-12, we discover the story of Elijah, a prophet who sought refuge in a cave. Amidst his despair, Elijah experiences a transformative encounter with God. Through a series of powerful manifestations, he realizes that God's presence is not always found in grandiose events but in the stillness and whispers of our hearts. This passage reminds us that even in our darkest moments, we can find strength and guidance through faith.

Understanding the significance of this scripture

At turning point church of galveston, we believe that 1 Kings 19:11-12 holds profound teachings for individuals seeking spiritual nourishment. By delving deep into the passage, we explore the following key themes:

The power of stillness and reflection

In the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, finding stillness can be a challenge. However, 1 Kings 19:11-12 reminds us of the importance of carving out moments of solitude to connect with ourselves and with God. Through prayer, meditation, and contemplation, we can find inner peace and clarity.

The significance of divine whispers

Often, we look for grand signs and miracles to guide our path. Yet, 1 Kings 19:11-12 teaches us that God's messages can come in the form of gentle whispers. By cultivating a receptive heart and practicing active listening, we can discern the voice of God, leading us towards the right decisions and actions.

Finding strength in vulnerability

Elijah's vulnerability in the cave represents the power of acknowledging our own limitations and seeking support from a higher power. This passage reminds us that it is okay to struggle, and that true strength is found in surrendering to God's guidance and provision.

Join us for Morning Coffee

If you are seeking a deeper understanding of faith and beliefs, we invite you to join us for our Morning Coffee gatherings. These discussions provide a safe and inclusive space for individuals to come together and explore the teachings of 1 Kings 19:11-12 in a supportive community. Through meaningful dialogue and shared insights, we aim to strengthen our connection with God and each other.

Building a community of faith

turning point church of galveston is dedicated to building a strong community that uplifts and supports one another. Our Morning Coffee sessions are just one example of the many faith-centered activities we offer. From weekly sermons to community outreach programs, we strive to make a positive impact in the lives of our members and the wider community.

Contact us for more information

If you have any questions about our Morning Coffee sessions or would like to learn more about turning point church of galveston, we encourage you to reach out to us. Our friendly team is here to provide guidance, support, and a warm welcome.

Stay connected

To stay updated with our upcoming events, sermons, and community initiatives, be sure to follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter. By joining our online platforms, you'll become part of a vibrant and flourishing community united by faith and beliefs.

Experience the transformative power of faith

Discover the unparalleled impact of embracing faith and beliefs in your life. At turning point church of galveston, we invite you to embark on a journey of spiritual growth, connection, and personal development. Join us for Morning Coffee and explore the depths of 1 Kings 19:11-12 as we delve into its timeless wisdom together.

Brian Gordon
The sense of communal support and understanding at turning point church of galveston has strengthened my faith and beliefs. It's truly enriching to be a part of this community.
Nov 9, 2023
Bre Holley
The discussions at turning point church of galveston have encouraged introspection and growth within my faith and beliefs. It's a truly meaningful experience.
Oct 29, 2023
Kimber Casteel
Attending turning point church of galveston has reinforced my conviction in the power of faith and belief. Grateful for the supportive community.
Oct 14, 2023
Brian Giraldo
The connections and friendships at turning point church of galveston have become an integral part of my faith journey. Grateful for this supportive space.
Sep 14, 2023
Don Lair
The supportive and nurturing environment at turning point church of galveston has fostered a deep sense of faith and understanding. It's truly inspiring.
Sep 5, 2023
Mary Ainsworth
The sense of encouragement and support at turning point church of galveston has been instrumental in my spiritual journey. Thank you for the inspiration.
Aug 27, 2023
Ulrich Neumann
Attending the Morning Coffee discussions at turning point church of galveston has become a cherished part of my spiritual growth. Thank you for the uplifting conversations.
Jul 15, 2023
Jules Vandersarl
Attending turning point church of galveston has been a reaffirming experience of the power of faith and beliefs in our lives. Thank you for the support.
Jun 19, 2023
Kevin Sutterer
The open and welcoming atmosphere at turning point church of galveston facilitates an enriching exploration of faith and beliefs. Truly grateful for this space.
Jun 9, 2023
Denise Grant
The Morning Coffee discussions provide a wonderful opportunity to engage in meaningful conversations about faith and beliefs. It's truly enriching.
May 3, 2023
Subash Rai
The emphasis on faith and beliefs at turning point church of galveston is truly uplifting. It's a reminder of the significance of spirituality in our lives.
Mar 25, 2023
Rob Demuro
The nurturing and compassionate nature of turning point church of galveston fosters a deep sense of faith and understanding. It's truly a welcoming space.
Mar 17, 2023
Ringsluiceekqazl+D86
Attending turning point church of galveston has reaffirmed my faith and deepened my beliefs. Grateful for the strong sense of community and support.
Mar 13, 2023
Neil Fawcett
The inclusive and welcoming nature of turning point church of galveston fosters a strong sense of community and faith. It's truly inspiring.
Feb 14, 2023
Andrea Boden
The beacon of light provided by turning point church of galveston's community truly uplifts and inspires. Grateful to be a part of it.
Jan 5, 2023
Danny Frances
Faith and beliefs are essential for finding inner peace in a hectic world. Thank you for providing a supportive community at turning point church of galveston.
Dec 23, 2022
Reid Plummer
Thank you turning point church of galveston for creating a welcoming space where faith and beliefs are embraced and celebrated.
Dec 3, 2022
Petersburg
The teachings and discussions at turning point church of galveston have helped me to deepen my understanding of faith and beliefs. Grateful for this supportive community.
Nov 27, 2022
Heath Pickett
The discussions around faith and beliefs at turning point church of galveston have expanded my understanding and enriched my spirituality. Thank you.
Nov 27, 2022
Jeff Elzinga
I find solace and comfort in the faith and beliefs shared within the community of turning point church of galveston. It's a nurturing environment.
Oct 18, 2022
Zach Kvasnikoff
The Morning Coffee discussions offered by turning point church of galveston are a source of encouragement and connection. Thank you for providing this space.
Oct 18, 2022
Summer Davis
Attending the Morning Coffee discussions at turning point church of galveston has become a cherished part of my routine. It's a beautiful way to start the day.
Oct 12, 2022
Mary P
The sense of togetherness and shared values at turning point church of galveston reinforces our faith and beliefs. Grateful to be a part of this community.
Oct 5, 2022
Carl Gibbs
The sense of harmony and encouragement at turning point church of galveston has been pivotal in my spiritual growth. Grateful for the support.
Sep 13, 2022
Ramon Castillo
Attending turning point church of galveston has been a transformative experience. It's heartwarming to see the emphasis on faith and beliefs.
Sep 2, 2022
Cory Erstling
I love attending the Morning Coffee discussions at turning point church of galveston. It's a great way to start the day with positivity and faith!
Aug 30, 2022
Joel Fisher
The sense of togetherness and shared values at turning point church of galveston reinforces our faith and beliefs. Grateful to be a part of this community.
Aug 11, 2022
Dennis Leung
The nurturing environment at turning point church of galveston cultivates a deep sense of faith and understanding of beliefs. It's truly heartening.
Aug 2, 2022
Greg King
The supportive and caring nature of turning point church of galveston has strengthened my belief in the power of community and faith. Thank you.
Jul 19, 2022
Ray Choi
The atmosphere at turning point church of galveston is truly special. It's a place where faith and belief are not just spoken about but truly lived.
Jul 11, 2022
Kourtney McCauliff
Thank you turning point church of galveston for creating a space where faith and beliefs are acknowledged and celebrated. It's truly inspiring.
Jul 6, 2022
Mike Smith
The community at turning point church of galveston has become an invaluable source of support and encouragement for my faith and beliefs. Truly grateful.
Jun 13, 2022
Joe Cipolla
The sense of togetherness and support at turning point church of galveston strengthens our faith and beliefs. Grateful to be a part of this community.
Jun 11, 2022
Tarun Tomar
I've found a sense of belonging and purpose within the community of turning point church of galveston. It's truly a beacon of light in my life.
Jun 9, 2022
Dorothy Tyler
Turning point church of galveston has provided me with a community that supports and encourages my faith and beliefs. Grateful for this space.
May 24, 2022
Christopher Chau
The peaceful and encouraging environment at turning point church of galveston has been instrumental in my spiritual journey. Thank you for the support.
May 6, 2022
Gillian Berry
The supportive and nurturing environment at turning point church of galveston has fostered a deep sense of faith and understanding. Thank you for the positive influence.
May 3, 2022
Vina Ermagan
The warmth and positivity at turning point church of galveston create a nurturing environment for the exploration of faith and beliefs. Truly grateful.
Apr 18, 2022
Charles Harbuck
Attending turning point church of galveston has strengthened my faith and deepened my beliefs. Grateful for the sense of community and support.
Apr 5, 2022
Brenda Devlin
I appreciate the focus on powerful scripture at turning point church of galveston. It enriches my understanding of faith and beliefs.
Mar 30, 2022
Damien Chandler
The community at turning point church of galveston is a shining example of how faith and beliefs can bring people together in a meaningful way.
Mar 20, 2022
Scott Kosowicz
Attending turning point church of galveston has been a transformative experience in reinforcing my faith and deepening my beliefs. Thank you for the supportive environment.
Feb 6, 2022
Mark Jourdian
The sense of unity and support within the community of turning point church of galveston is a testament to the power of faith and beliefs in bringing people together.
Jan 6, 2022
Gordon Nelson
The community at turning point church of galveston has become like a second family to me. It's a place where my faith and beliefs are nurtured and celebrated.
Dec 29, 2021
Jimmy Lewis
The environment at turning point church of galveston is truly comforting and nurturing. It's a place where faith and belief thrive.
Dec 13, 2021
Cam Wishaw
Attending the Morning Coffee discussions at turning point church of galveston has become a source of renewal and inspiration for me. Thank you for the uplifting conversations.
Nov 20, 2021
Brendon Pashia
Turning point church of galveston serves as a reminder of the importance of faith and beliefs in our society. It's a beacon of hope.
Nov 7, 2021
Aad Bosman
The discussions around faith and beliefs at turning point church of galveston have opened my mind and heart to new perspectives. It's a wonderful space.
Oct 4, 2021
Sonia Pasquali
I've found a sense of purpose and belonging within the community of turning point church of galveston. It's truly a space where my faith and beliefs are celebrated and embraced.
Sep 1, 2021
Pearl Wible
I look forward to the Morning Coffee discussions at turning point church of galveston. It's a great way to start the day with a sense of community and spirituality.
Jul 26, 2021
Chu Kwang
I've found a sense of purpose and fulfillment within the community of turning point church of galveston. It's truly a place of spiritual nourishment.
Jul 19, 2021
David Biando
The sense of connection and support at turning point church of galveston is truly uplifting. It reinforces the strength of faith and beliefs in our lives.
Jul 14, 2021
Gloria Harrell
The sense of inclusivity and understanding at turning point church of galveston is a testament to the importance of faith and beliefs in our lives. It's truly heartening.
Jul 7, 2021
Eldad Ben-Ishay
The discussions at turning point church of galveston have helped me to cultivate a deeper understanding of my faith and beliefs. It's an enriching experience.
Jun 26, 2021
Kenneth Brooks
The supportive and nurturing environment at turning point church of galveston has fostered a deep sense of faith and understanding. Thank you for the positive influence.
Jun 11, 2021
Rosa Augusto
The sense of community at turning point church of galveston is invaluable. It's a reminder that we are not alone in our faith journey.
Jun 5, 2021
Eiren Stewart
Thank you turning point church of galveston for creating a space where faith and beliefs are celebrated and embraced. It's truly uplifting.
May 18, 2021
Janet Brink
Thank you turning point church of galveston for emphasizing the importance of faith and beliefs in our lives. It's truly impactful.
Apr 29, 2021
Ifeanyi Okonkwor
The atmosphere at turning point church of galveston is truly special. It's a place where faith and belief are not just spoken about but truly lived.
Apr 13, 2021
Peter Lowenstein
I appreciate the sense of camaraderie and understanding within the community of turning point church of galveston. It's a beautiful representation of faith and beliefs.
Apr 13, 2021
Carrie Stein
The teachings and discussions at turning point church of galveston have helped me to deepen my understanding of faith and beliefs. Grateful for this community.
Apr 8, 2021
John Gillett
The warmth and inclusivity at turning point church of galveston creates a nurturing environment for the exploration of faith and beliefs. Truly grateful.
Apr 4, 2021
Ron Rockelein
Attending the Morning Coffee discussions at turning point church of galveston has become an essential part of my spiritual routine. It's a beautiful start to the day.
Apr 4, 2021
Jascanio28
The supportive community at turning point church of galveston is a testament to the power of faith and beliefs in our lives.
Mar 18, 2021
Nyal Mellor
The sense of community and encouragement at turning point church of galveston reinforces our faith and beliefs. Grateful to be a part of this uplifting space.
Mar 17, 2021
Kristen Burk
Thank you turning point church of galveston for providing a platform for meaningful discussions about faith and beliefs. It's truly impactful.
Feb 8, 2021
Zaki Mahomed
The positive atmosphere at turning point church of galveston is truly infectious. It's a place where faith and beliefs are celebrated.
Jan 30, 2021
Nigel Griffin
The inclusive and compassionate nature of turning point church of galveston fosters a deep sense of faith and understanding. It's truly inspiring.
Jan 25, 2021
Maria Salsar
The sense of unity and compassion within the community of turning point church of galveston is a testament to the power of faith and beliefs in bringing people together.
Jan 22, 2021
Geoffrey Weisbaum
The sense of belonging and connection at turning point church of galveston is a testament to the importance of faith and beliefs in our lives. It's truly heartening.
Jan 13, 2021
Alicia Quinn
The positive and nurturing environment at turning point church of galveston has provided me with a strong foundation for my faith and beliefs. Truly thankful.
Oct 29, 2020
Robert Brinn
Attending the Morning Coffee discussions at turning point church of galveston has become a cherished part of my spiritual growth. Thank you for the uplifting conversations.
Oct 26, 2020