Morning Coffee - 1 Kings 19:11-12

Dec 8, 2021

Join us at Turning Point Church of Galveston

Welcome to Turning Point Church of Galveston, a place where faith and community merge. Our mission is to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for individuals seeking spiritual guidance and a sense of belonging. Through our various programs and services, we aim to support and inspire individuals on their faith journey.

Discover the Power of Morning Coffee

Morning Coffee is an engaging discussion series centered around exploring and interpreting scripture. In this session, we will focus on the profound passage in 1 Kings 19:11-12. Join us to gain a deeper understanding of this thought-provoking scripture and how it can positively impact your life.

Nurturing Spiritual Growth

At Turning Point Church of Galveston, we believe in the transformative power of faith. Our community and society - faith and beliefs category focuses on nurturing spiritual growth and fostering meaningful connections. With a diverse range of programs, events, and services, we aim to cater to the unique needs and interests of our members.

Community and Society - Faith and Beliefs

As a category under Community and Society, Faith and Beliefs plays a significant role in shaping individuals and communities. We recognize the importance of coming together and sharing our beliefs and values. Turning Point Church of Galveston provides a platform for open discussions, spiritual dialogues, and uplifting fellowship.

Experience the Warmth of Our Community

At Turning Point Church of Galveston, we celebrate diversity and embrace individuals from all walks of life. Our community is known for its warmth, acceptance, and support. Whether you are new to the area or have been a resident for years, we invite you to join us and experience the loving embrace of our vibrant community.

Engage in Meaningful Conversations

We believe that open dialogue is essential in fostering understanding and empathy. Morning Coffee - 1 Kings 19:11-12 provides a safe and welcoming space for individuals to engage in meaningful conversations. Share your thoughts, learn from others, and deepen your spiritual knowledge as we explore the messages conveyed in this powerful scripture.

Join Us at Turning Point Church of Galveston

Ready to embark on a transformative faith journey? Join us at Turning Point Church of Galveston and be a part of a community that values growth, connection, and spiritual enlightenment. Explore our website for more information about our upcoming events, services, and community service initiatives.

Connect with Us

Stay connected and informed about all the wonderful things happening at Turning Point Church of Galveston. Follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter to receive regular updates, inspiring messages, and event notifications. We look forward to connecting with you and accompanying you on your faith-filled journey.

Diana Root
The enriching programs and spiritual guidance at Turning Point Church have played a significant role in my personal growth and faith journey. Grateful for that.
Nov 13, 2023
Melissa Donnelly
I appreciate the effort put into creating an environment where everyone is welcome and valued. Keep up the good work!
Oct 28, 2023
Hnia Amal
The connections and friendships forged within the Turning Point Church community are a source of strength and support. Truly grateful.
Oct 20, 2023
Stuart Carson
The Morning Coffee discussions provide an opportunity for fellowship, reflection, and spiritual growth. Thank you for creating this space for enriching conversations and shared faith.
Oct 17, 2023
Bob Patel
The scripture readings and discussions offer meaningful insights that resonate with me deeply. Thank you for that.
Oct 17, 2023
Valeryxl
The welcoming and nurturing atmosphere at Turning Point Church has provided a safe haven for my spiritual growth and exploration. Grateful to be part of this supportive community.
Oct 16, 2023
Denise Prieto
The peaceful and serene ambiance at Turning Point Church provides the perfect setting for spiritual reflection. Thank you!
Oct 9, 2023
Mike Chin
The welcoming and supportive environment at Turning Point Church offers a sense of solace and spiritual nourishment. It's a place where one feels embraced and encouraged. Truly grateful for this space.
Oct 2, 2023
Kimitoshi Sato
I appreciate the enriching conversations and the opportunity to delve deeper into scripture at Turning Point Church. It's a place where spiritual growth, understanding, and love are nurtured and cherished. Grateful to belong to this community of warmth and joy.
Oct 1, 2023
Audra Wolfmann
I appreciate the sense of community and the encouraging atmosphere at Turning Point Church. It's a place of growth and togetherness.
Sep 15, 2023
Nathan Ungerleider
The programs offered here cater to a wide range of interests and help foster a sense of belonging. It's wonderful.
Aug 26, 2023
Manos Multimarcas Veí_culos
I find inspiration and encouragement in the shared experiences and faith journey of the Turning Point Church community. Thank you.
Aug 18, 2023
Andrea Fabio
Morning Coffee at Turning Point Church is a time of spiritual reflection and fellowship that helps set the tone for the day. Thank you for providing this sacred space for connection and growth.
Aug 17, 2023
Bryan Rachow
The message from 1 Kings 19:11-12 really resonated with me. Thank you for sharing it.
Aug 2, 2023
Tamar Trushinski
The sense of community and the genuine connections forged at Turning Point Church have been instrumental in my spiritual growth and understanding. It's a blessing to be part of this community of love and support.
Jul 27, 2023
Douglas Reker
The spiritual nourishment and encouragement offered at Turning Point Church have been a source of strength and inspiration in my faith journey. Thank you for this gift.
Jul 24, 2023
Dan Paris
The sense of community and the genuine connections forged at Turning Point Church have been instrumental in my spiritual growth and understanding. It's a blessing to be part of this community.
Jul 17, 2023
Kevin Huber
The programs and activities at Turning Point Church create a sense of inclusivity and support for individuals from all walks of life. It's a community that truly embraces diversity and fosters togetherness in a phenomenal way.
Jun 21, 2023
Teri Werner
The sense of community and the foundation of faith at Turning Point Church provide a nurturing environment for spiritual growth and exploration. It's a place where fellowship and faith intersect. Thank you.
Jun 2, 2023
Kathryn Myers
The inclusive and welcoming nature of Turning Point Church is a testament to the love and acceptance within the community. Truly inspiring.
May 21, 2023
Jeff Beachy
The nurturing and inclusive atmosphere at Turning Point Church has provided a safe haven for my spiritual growth and exploration. Grateful to belong to this caring and supportive community.
May 15, 2023
Elizabeth Tamkin
The sense of belonging and acceptance at Turning Point Church is a testament to the love and compassion shared within the community. It's truly heartening to be part of this inclusive space.
May 12, 2023
Leslie Diard
The programs and activities offered at Turning Point Church cater to a diverse range of interests and spiritual needs, creating a sense of inclusivity and support for all. Grateful for this enriching community.
May 11, 2023
Stuart Christensen
Morning Coffee at Turning Point Church is a refreshing and soul-nourishing start to the day. It's a blessing to be a part of this community.
May 9, 2023
Megan Harney
The commitment to creating an inclusive and supportive environment at Turning Point Church is commendable. Thank you!
Apr 19, 2023
Sandy Hopkins
The genuine warmth and caring nature of Turning Point Church are a testament to the love and compassion shared within the community. It's truly heartwarming to be part of this.
Apr 18, 2023
Kimberly Glass
The inclusive and supportive atmosphere at Turning Point Church fosters a sense of solidarity and belonging. It's truly heartening.
Apr 16, 2023
Jennifer Linehan
The spiritual guidance I receive here has been life-changing. Thank you, Turning Point Church!
Apr 13, 2023
Jason Clough
The sense of belonging and acceptance at Turning Point Church is a testament to the love and compassion shared within the community. It's truly heartening to be part of this.
Apr 13, 2023
Paul Kinley
I've found genuine understanding and support within the Turning Point Church community. It's a place where people genuinely care for one another. Grateful for the love and compassion here.
Apr 3, 2023
Kyle Kopacz
I've found a sense of purpose and fulfillment through the programs and activities at Turning Point Church. Thank you!
Apr 1, 2023
Mark Cicatello
The supportive and caring environment at Turning Point Church has been a guiding light in my spiritual journey. It's a place of warmth and encouragement. Truly grateful for this community.
Mar 30, 2023
Robert Han
The Morning Coffee discussions provide an opportunity for fellowship, reflection, and spiritual growth. Thank you for creating this space for enriching conversations and shared faith. It's truly special to be part of this community.
Mar 28, 2023
Michael Araya
I've experienced genuine care and compassion within the Turning Point Church community. It's a place where hearts are touched and lives are transformed.
Mar 20, 2023
Curt Dragomanovich
The thought-provoking discussions and genuine connections at Turning Point Church have enriched my faith journey in ways beyond measure. Grateful for the support and fellowship within this community.
Mar 13, 2023
Chris Williams
Morning Coffee discussions always provide a fresh perspective and insightful takeaways. Thank you for the enriching conversations.
Feb 22, 2023
Monica Kim
The deep sense of community and the love woven into the fabric of Turning Point Church make it a place where spiritual growth and fellowship flourish. Truly grateful to be part of this community.
Feb 22, 2023
Patel Shahil
The Morning Coffee discussions have become a highlight of my week. Thank you for the enriching conversations.
Feb 9, 2023
Janet Jorgensen
The thoughtful and thought-provoking discussions at Turning Point Church have broadened my spiritual understanding. Thank you for that.
Feb 7, 2023
Joe Vicari
The programs and activities at Turning Point Church cater to a diverse range of interests and spiritual needs, creating a sense of inclusivity and support for all. Grateful for this enriching and nourishing community.
Feb 1, 2023
Abdelmouti Kheiry
The spiritual nourishment and encouragement offered at Turning Point Church have been a source of strength and inspiration in my faith journey. Thank you for providing a space for growth and reflection.
Jan 1, 2023
Jon Ratner
The supportive and caring environment at Turning Point Church has been a guiding light in my spiritual journey. It's a place of warmth and encouragement. Truly grateful for the love and fellowship here.
Dec 28, 2022
Michael Cohen
The welcoming and engaging atmosphere at Turning Point Church is a reflection of the love and compassion shared within the community. It's truly heartwarming.
Dec 26, 2022
Kevin Lofton
The warm and friendly atmosphere at Turning Point Church makes it easy to connect with others. Love it!
Dec 18, 2022
Michael Gurtman
The programs and activities at Turning Point Church create a sense of inclusivity and support for individuals from all walks of life. It's a community that truly embraces diversity and fosters togetherness.
Dec 9, 2022
Kate Aldrich
The welcoming and inclusive environment at Turning Point Church creates a sense of unity and compassion that is truly inspiring. It's a place where everyone feels seen and valued. Thank you for this loving space.
Nov 28, 2022
Donald Palmer
The welcoming and inclusive environment at Turning Point Church creates a sense of unity and compassion that is truly inspiring. It's a place where everyone feels seen and valued. Thank you.
Nov 25, 2022
Michael Foxman
The teachings and discussions at Turning Point Church have enriched my faith and understanding. Grateful for that.
Nov 12, 2022
Manfred Leitner
The welcoming nature of Turning Point Church truly reflects the spirit of community and support. It's a blessing.
Nov 11, 2022
Caroline Stanners
Morning Coffee at Turning Point Church is a time of spiritual reflection and fellowship that helps set the tone for the day. Thank you for providing this space.
Nov 2, 2022
Siddiq Kassam
The spiritual nourishment and encouragement offered at Turning Point Church have been a source of strength and inspiration in my faith journey. Thank you for providing a space for growth, peace, and reflection. It's truly special to be part of this community.
Oct 30, 2022
Abe Knell
The warm and inviting nature of Turning Point Church makes it a place I love to be a part of. Grateful for this community.
Oct 21, 2022
Ryan Henry
I appreciate the inclusivity and openness of this church. It's a breath of fresh air.
Oct 14, 2022
Craig Sheer
The connections and friendships formed within the Turning Point Church community have been a source of joy and strength in my faith journey. It's a place of genuine care and support. Thank you for this loving community.
Oct 12, 2022
Lynda Redd
The genuine warmth and caring nature of Turning Point Church are a testament to the love and compassion shared within the community. It's truly heartwarming to belong to this community of beauty and love.
Sep 14, 2022
Sohan Bairwa
The Morning Coffee discussions provide a wonderful opportunity to connect, reflect, and grow spiritually. Grateful for the enriching conversations.
Sep 6, 2022
Henry Matta
The welcoming environment and genuine warmth at Turning Point Church make it a place I look forward to being a part of. Thank you!
Aug 24, 2022
Jeremiah Prentice
I've found a deeper understanding of faith and a sense of belonging within the Turning Point Church community. It truly feels like home. Thank you for creating such a wonderful space.
Aug 23, 2022
Mario Bello
The programs and activities at Turning Point Church cater to diverse interests and spiritual needs, creating a sense of inclusivity and support for all. Wonderful to be a part of this community.
Aug 12, 2022
John Cranfill
I love the sense of community at Turning Point Church. It's a place where I truly feel welcomed and supported.
Aug 5, 2022
Gordon Gillis
The welcoming and supportive environment at Turning Point Church offers a place of solace and spiritual nourishment. It's a sanctuary for the soul. Thank you.
Jul 30, 2022
Peter Hockless
The atmosphere at Turning Point Church fosters genuine connections and a sense of togetherness. It's truly special.
Jul 14, 2022
Steven Partington
The deep sense of community and shared faith at Turning Point Church create a welcoming and supportive environment for spiritual growth. Grateful to be part of this uplifting community.
Jul 9, 2022
Craig Hancock
I've found genuine support and understanding within the Turning Point Church community. It's a place where people truly care for one another. Grateful for this.
Jul 9, 2022
Jared Scott
I feel a sense of belonging and acceptance whenever I step into Turning Point Church. It's a comforting feeling.
Jun 30, 2022
Jill Thomas
The deep sense of community and shared faith at Turning Point Church create a welcoming and supportive environment for spiritual growth. Grateful to be part of this uplifting and nurturing community that radiates love and kindness. Thank you for this beautiful space.
Jun 23, 2022
Karen Dohnal
The inclusive and embracing nature of Turning Point Church creates a sense of unity and togetherness. It's a place where everyone feels cherished and embraced. Truly special to be part of this community.
Jun 9, 2022
Marian Ventuneac
The thought-provoking discussions and genuine connections at Turning Point Church have enriched my faith journey in ways I never imagined. Grateful for this community.
Jun 7, 2022
Tony Lazzara
The inclusive and embracing nature of Turning Point Church creates a sense of unity and togetherness. It's a place where everyone feels valued and welcomed. Truly special.
Jun 1, 2022
crispin mendoza
The sense of togetherness and shared faith at Turning Point Church is truly heartwarming. It's a place of genuine connection.
Jun 1, 2022
Andy Mack
I enjoy the deep discussions and insights shared at the Morning Coffee sessions. It's thought-provoking.
May 24, 2022
Cathy Hickman
The sense of community and the foundation of faith at Turning Point Church provide a strong and nurturing environment for spiritual growth and exploration. Truly grateful for this.
May 7, 2022
Rob Petix
The spiritual nourishment provided at Turning Point Church feeds my soul and strengthens my faith. It's truly uplifting.
May 5, 2022
Debbie Topping
The encouragement and support offered within the Turning Point Church community have been a source of strength and inspiration in my spiritual journey. It's truly uplifting.
May 1, 2022
Adnicoll
I appreciate the enriching conversations and the opportunity to delve deeper into scripture at Turning Point Church. It's a place where spiritual growth and understanding are nurtured.
Apr 21, 2022
Support Tbd
The connections and friendships formed within the Turning Point Church community have been a source of joy and strength in my faith journey. It's a place of genuine care and support. Thank you.
Apr 13, 2022
Barbara Thomas
The deep sense of community and the bonds of love within Turning Point Church make it a place where spiritual growth and fellowship flourish. Truly grateful to be part of this exceptional community.
Apr 3, 2022
Janne Haverinen
I've found genuine understanding and support within the Turning Point Church community. It's a place where hearts are open and compassion abounds. Grateful for the love and warmth within this beautiful community.
Mar 31, 2022
Leigh Warren
The connections made at Turning Point Church have been invaluable to my spiritual growth. Grateful for this community.
Mar 26, 2022
Matt Lorenz
The genuine connections and shared faith at Turning Point Church create a sense of unity and belonging that is truly uplifting. Grateful to be part of this community.
Mar 20, 2022
Viscillios
I appreciate the enriching conversations and the opportunity to delve deeper into scripture at Turning Point Church. It's a place where spiritual growth is fostered.
Mar 10, 2022
Chuck Gatto
Attending events at Turning Point Church has brought a sense of clarity and purpose to my life. Thank you for that.
Mar 5, 2022
Tiffany Vasquez
Morning Coffee at Turning Point Church is a great way to start the day! Looking forward to the next one.
Feb 24, 2022
Andy Wigmore
The warmth and sincerity of the Turning Point Church community have been a source of joy and strength in my spiritual journey. Grateful for this support.
Feb 19, 2022
Rompal Cameron
I'm grateful for the positive impact Turning Point Church has had on my spiritual journey. It's truly inspiring.
Feb 12, 2022
Eric Cernyar
Morning Coffee at Turning Point Church is a wonderful opportunity to start the day with renewed faith and fellowship. It's a blessing to be part of this community.
Jan 23, 2022
Siddharth Bellur
I've found a deeper connection to faith and a sense of belonging within the Turning Point Church community. It truly feels like a home filled with love and understanding. Thank you for creating such a wonderful community.
Jan 10, 2022
Vlad Irimescu
The encouragement and support offered within the Turning Point Church community have been a source of strength and inspiration in my spiritual journey. It's truly uplifting to belong to this loving and caring space.
Jan 5, 2022
Nicholas Hammond
Morning Coffee at Turning Point Church is a beautiful opportunity to start the day with faith, fellowship, and spiritual nourishment. Grateful for this space of togetherness and reflection.
Dec 10, 2021