Welcome to Turning Point Church Of Galveston

Feb 27, 2022

Community and Society - Faith and Beliefs

Discover the Transformative Power of Faith

At Turning Point Church of Galveston, we believe in the transformative power of faith. Our inclusive and vibrant community is centered around deepening our understanding of God's message and finding strength in our beliefs.

Morning Coffee Discussions: A Source of Inspiration

Join us for our Morning Coffee sessions, inspired by the profound words found in 1 Kings 19:11-12. These sessions offer a valuable opportunity to engage in meaningful discussions, explore personal experiences, and gain fresh perspectives.

Exploring Maria Eva Yahya Zaini's Uplifting Video Message

We are excited to present an exclusive video message by Maria Eva Yahya Zaini, a renowned spiritual leader. In this inspiring message, Maria Eva encourages us to embrace our potential, discover inner strength, and lead a purposeful life with God. This uplifting video is available for free download.

Embrace Positive Change, Download the Video Today!

If you are seeking guidance and motivation on your spiritual journey, this video is a must-watch. Experience Maria Eva Yahya Zaini's heartfelt words and let them guide you towards positive change. Download the video today and embark on a transformational path with Turning Point Church of Galveston.

Why Choose Turning Point Church of Galveston?

1. Inclusive Community

Our church welcomes individuals from all walks of life, regardless of age, gender, or background. We believe in fostering a community where everyone feels accepted and valued.

2. Vibrant Worship Services

Join us for our engaging worship services that are filled with powerful music, inspiring sermons, and an uplifting atmosphere. Experience the joy of praising and connecting with God alongside fellow believers.

3. Inspirational Resources

Explore our extensive collection of resources designed to deepen your faith and expand your knowledge. From thought-provoking books to enlightening podcasts, we provide a treasure trove of materials to support your spiritual growth.

4. Meaningful Connections

Connect with like-minded individuals and form deep, meaningful relationships within our church community. Participate in small group discussions, attend social events, and journey together as we navigate life's ups and downs.

5. Outreach Initiatives

Our commitment to faith goes beyond our church walls. We actively engage in outreach initiatives, supporting local communities, and making a positive impact on society. Join us as we serve others and spread the love of God.

Join Turning Point Church of Galveston Today!

Are you ready to embark on a transformational journey with Turning Point Church of Galveston? Join us today and experience the power of faith, inclusivity, and community like never before. Together, let's redefine what it means to live a purpose-driven life.

Martin Tristani-Firouzi
I appreciate the emphasis on understanding God's message and finding strength. It's important for personal growth and development.
Nov 12, 2023
Carlos
Sounds inspiring! ☕️
Nov 8, 2023
Deirdre Schwartz
Sounds like a great community centered around faith and inclusiveness. Looking forward to joining the Morning Coffee sessions for some inspiration!
Oct 17, 2023
Tony Lyons
Thank you for providing a welcoming space for our community to deepen their understanding of faith and beliefs.
Sep 17, 2023
Bub Kuns
The teachings and discussions at Turning Point Church have truly enriched my understanding of faith. Thank you!
May 20, 2023
Ron Stowe
The welcoming atmosphere at Turning Point Church makes it a safe space to explore and strengthen our faith. Thank you!
Apr 20, 2023
Nate Neterval
Engaging with a community focused on deepening faith has positively impacted my life. Thank you for providing such a space.
Jan 27, 2023
Teddy Prioleau
Finding strength in beliefs while being part of a supportive community like this is truly empowering. Thank you for creating this space.
Jan 21, 2023
Frederick Soderberg
I love the sense of togetherness and unity in this community. It has been an enriching experience being part of Turning Point Church.
Jan 3, 2023
Steve Reimer
I'm so grateful to be part of a community that fosters inclusivity and understanding. It's truly a welcoming environment.
Nov 24, 2022
Bill Chaplin
I'm grateful for the sense of belonging and support I've found here. It's a wonderful community to be a part of.
Sep 29, 2022
Keith Liang
I admire the inclusive and vibrant community you've cultivated at Turning Point Church. It's truly inspiring!
Jun 7, 2022
Norma Hernandez
The transformative power of faith can have a profound impact on individuals and society. I'm glad to be part of such a community.
Apr 27, 2022
John Goodwin
The transformative power of faith is evident in the positive impact Turning Point Church has on its members.
Mar 6, 2022